The EPOG+ consortium
The EPOG+ consortium is made of:
|Partners||They are degree award institutions. The joint or multiple degree(s) delivered in the programme depend on the chosen pathway.|
|Associated partners||They are academic or non-academic institutions. According to the associated partners, they can host students during their final semester (Semester 4), contribute to the course / seminar offering, or offer internships. Depending on their Major, specific topic and regional interest, every student will be able to identify an institution in Paris, Europe or on another continent that will help them to develop the most relevant knowledge and skills.|
The Director of the EPOG+ programme is David Flacher (University of Technology of Compiègne). He is in charge of the overall coordination of the programme. He is assisted by an administrative coordinator and a pedagogical secretary.
Each Major has an overall coordinator located in France:
- Major A — Knowledge, innovation and the digital transition: Philippe Steiner and Nathalie Coutinet
- Major B — Macroeconomics, finance and the socioeconomic transition: Antoine Rebérioux and Dany Lang
- Major C - Development, sustainable development and the ecological transition: Nathalie Blanc and David Flacher
They work together with local coordinators of each Major and Minor:
- At the University of Turin (Major A, Minor C1): Aldo Geuna, assisted by Alessandra Calosso
- At the Berlin School of Economics and Law (Minors B1 and C2): Eckhard Hein, assisted by Dagmar Hofmann
- At University of Roma 3 (Minor B2): Antonella Stirati, assisted by Daniele Morgia
- At the University of the Witwatersrand (Minors C1 and C2): Nicolas Pons-Vignon, assisted by Sajida Durwan
- At the Vienna University of Economics and Business (Minor C3): Manuel Scholz-Wäckerle, assisted by Roman Hausmann
Download the EPOG+ leaflet.